Pureco Eggshell Sealer 600ml
Regular price $45.00
- is designed for use over any of our paints, sealing transfers and decoupage.
- The sheen is between a matte and satin sheen.
- It is easy clean, self levels for use on interiors, exteriors and water clean up.
- It can be tinted with any of our paint colours and used as a glaze.
- Will repel staining and is a fantastic product for so many uses.
- Stir with a broad stirrer, ensure your surface is dry, clean & dust free.
- Always do a test patch to see if this product is right for your project.
- Apply a single coat with a broad brush, sprayed or if easier it can be applied with a lint free damp cloth or sponge.
- No more than 2 coats should be required.
- Allow your first coat to dry thoroughly before applying your next coat.
- Coverage is 13 square metres per litre, depending on application technique and surface roughness.
- Drying Times Touch: 30 Minutes(at 25 °C) ; Recoat: 4 Hours(at 25 °C).
- Can be used for gluing down & sealing wallpaper.
- This product should not be used if air temperature is below 10 degress or above 35 degrees.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Water clean up. 100% washable.